Tuesday, March 25, 2014

"Miss Twinkle" from Minneapolis, Minnesota~




Hi Sue! Happy Spring! I hope you and Mike are doing well!
Tim and I are fine, and Twinkle is our little Angel!! She is so beautiful, and we are so proud of her! Our 9-year-old, Lily, just had eye surgery and is having trouble finding her way around. She started off this morning for the woods in the backyard of our home. Tim said: Twinkle, where is Lily? Twinkle turned around, ran to the crest of the woods in front of Lily, circled her and led her back in the right direction toward the back door of our home! That is just one example of what a brilliant little girl she is!!
I have attached a few pictures of her that I took this morning. She is not short on giving kisses either! We just love her so much. She is so precious to us!
I wish, I wish, I wish that I could get another puppy from you. Someday, I am going to want another one. I am hopeful that you can help me, Sue, to find another like Twinkle!

Would love to hear from you. When you have a moment, will you drop me a line and let me know how you are doing?

God's very best to you, Sue, Mike and your family!


Lovingly,
Tim, Rebecca, Twinkle and Lily