Tuesday, March 25, 2014

"Miss Blossom" from Northfield, Vermont~


Hi Sue:

I just read about Cherrie's loss of her dear Bella. My heart sincerely
goes out to her and Bethany.

I hope the rain has moved on, day after day and it become very
cumbersome. Wonderful news of Shannon, we wish her the best!
Congratulations on your new granddaughter Amelia, and then Cheryl will
be gifting you and Mike with another grandbaby,so much to be thankful
for, not to mention your sons giving to their country. I pray you will
keep your website for as long as you can, so many of us find it
comforting and its a way to keep in touch with other great families
who are blessed with a High Calling Cocker!! I think of you and Mike
often Sue. Sending my love and prayers to two wonderful people!!

Blossom is doing very well, she is very healthy and happy. She sends
many hugs and kisses!!

Love,

Tam/Blossom