Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day to my High Calling Cocker family~


I want to wish you all a very happy St. Patrick's Day! We have had a lot of rain down here in North Carolina. We have a slow moving "storm" that won't be out of here til later in the week. Oh well....not a problem. Just a tad depressing.

I have gotten some very sad news from my friend Cherie' about her beloved "Bella". I will be adding Cherie's email on here soon.

We will be heading to New York in early May for our daughter Shannon's wedding festivities. I am so happy for her, finding the love of her life. :") I've been praying for this for a lot of years. God is good.

Our daughter in law, Rachel had a beautiful baby girl on March 4th and I can't wait to hold her. Her name is Amelia and I'm sure she will be thrilled to meet her Grammy, too! LOL

Our daughter Cheryl is expecting baby #2 and is due in mid September. She lives down here in North Carolina, so we won't be spending much time in New York this summer. We have two ROTC sons who will be attending various Army training, so we will probably be traveling to those graduations. I know one will be Air Assault School at Fort Knox, Kentucky. The other one is some officer leadership school and I don't know yet where that one will take place. But it looks like we'll be doing a lot of road trips again. That is, if we can get them squeezed in between Mike's doctor's appointments.

OK....just so you know...my daughter thinks I'm nuts for spending money to keep up the website and the blog. She doesn't understand. In the past 40 years I have made so many wonderful friends. You are all truly my family and I love you all. Once again, I thank you for giving my dogs such wonderful homes. God bless each and every one of you!

Much love,

Mama Sue