Saturday, March 8, 2014

"Miss Emily" and "Mr. Cooper" from Quincy, Massachusetts~



Hi Mama Sue,

Our Mom was so happy to go to your Blog today and find out
that you and Papa Mike are doing well; Mom tends to worry
when she doesn't see new entries on the blog. She did tell us
that after reading your messages, she came to the conclusion that
you and Papa Mike have become the " Two Happy Wanderers." Mom told us
Papa Mike looks rested and that you look beautiful!! She also told
us that retirement agrees with you, but she misses all the new puppy
pictures. Mom keeps telling me that I (Cooper) was your last baby boy
to be spoken for; and am I ever glad to be here.

Emily and I love playing in the snow, and we sure have had a lot of it
this winter. We are expecting 3-6 more inches today - WHAT FUN.
Mom doesn't like driving in the snow, so my appointment with Natasha,
my groomer, was two weeks late. We finally made it to Soapy Dog
yesterday and now she tells me I'm her handsome little boy again.

Just between you and me Mama Sue, I still am quite the "Imp." Getting
into mischief comes very easy to me; if the truth be known, my family
is convinced it's a part of who I am. They love me lots anyway and I
heard Daddy say that life is never dull since I came to live here.

Daddy is listening to the television news which means it is time for
me to jump up on his lap and take a nap. We will write again soon.

Love,

Cooper & Emily