Tuesday, April 16, 2013

"Miss Jingles", Archie and Toby from Fleetwood, Pennsylvania~


Sue,


I have become addicted to your website and have watched as you slowly send your doggies to homes. Drummer's mommy asked the questions that have been going through my head. We are so very happy to have brought Jingles into our home to join Archie and Toby. They have not had any problems with her coming into our home. Things are busy here and I now brush 3 dogs every morning. Everyone who has met Jingles has fallen in love with her as she is so sweet and patient as she waits to be petted. I went grocery shopping last week and left all 3 dogs uncrated. Thank goodness that my neighbor gets the local newspaper because our was totally shredded! All dogs looked so innocent but they all had bits of shredded newspaper stuck in their long cocker ears! I just had to laugh as I cleaned up the floor!

How is Mike doing? Better, I hope!

Pray for the USA as we deal with the terroristic attacks in Boston.

Love you Mamma Sue,

Kathy
Sue,

I thought of you yesterday in the car when I heard the song "Come to Jesus". I know that you need him more than ever at this time in your life and I know that he is there for you. It must be hard to hear Him but do not doubt.

Jingles is my little jingle belle! She is so very precious! Everyone who has met her has fallen in love with her including all of the staff at the vet's office.d. She has resumed her love of rolling in the yard and chasing the boys around, especially Toby. She has turned into my little shadow, and just looks up at me with those loving eyes. She has learned to sit, and lay down on command and we are working on learning to ring the bells to go outside! Just thought I would give you an update!

Good luck with finding good homes for the rest of your precious doggies! I follow your website alot!!

Stay well and remain faithful!

Love,

Kathy