Friday, April 19, 2013

"Miss Sweetie" from Hawkestone, Ontario, Canada~



Dear Sue,


Thanks again for the love of my life....she is perfect.
We had a good ride home. She got along fine with Watson. She isn't eating yet but I am sure it will come. Just so much going on in her little life yesterday...some major adjustments.
Everything we give her (toys, treats ect...) she takes them and puts them in my bedroom beside my bed...she has a little stock pile in there. LOL
I bought her a new bed and collar today. The beds we have are much too big for such a wee girl.
Everyone is madly in love with this new addition to our family...I couldn't be more pleased.
Also keep me posted about Mercedes....I would most certainly be interested.
I will keep you up to date on our Baby Girl!


Thanks again!

Wendy