Monday, April 15, 2013

"Drummer" from Grand Junction, Colorado~



Dearest Sue,

How are you doing? I'm watching your boys and ladies going to new homes. I see
that Mikey is going to George and Susan! I keep trying to figure out a way to
take one, but I haven't been able to make it work yet. And then I'd have to
convince Glenn. :o)

Will you be keeping your email address so that I can keep in touch with you?
What about the blog? Will you keep it going? I can't imagine not being able to
see all of the dogs and their families. It would feel so empty without it.

How is Mike doing? And are you moving south like you had hoped? 

I've attached a picture of Drummer and me by our Cleveland Pear tree that's
blooming right now. Yesterday was cool but sunny. Today is cooler and raining.
I was glad to get my "sun-fix" yesterday before the bad weather moved in!
Actually, we NEED the rain, so it's really "good" weather - if you look at it
that way! I'm just ready for some warm temps.
Please know that you're in our thoughts and prayers!
Love and Hugs!

Mary :o)