Tuesday, August 16, 2011

"Zoe" from Lockport, New York~

 

Darlene and Roger with Gabe and Zoe

Hi again...
I hope you got the picture I sent from my phone to your e-mail.  It was really nice seeing you and Mike on Saturday.  We couldn't ask for a sweeter "baby" as Zoe.,    Gabriel is in love with her he follows her everywhere and is really sweet with her.  If he is chewing on a toy, and she comes and takes it from him, he lets her and then sits and watches her play with it like she is his baby.  SO CUTE!!!  If I throw a ball down the hallway for Gabe he runs after it with her right behind him and then he brings it back and puts it down in front of her. They play together until exhausted.  I must say Zoe's potty training is also going very well, when I take her out and say Potty she knows exactly  what to do. She is the smartest little thing.  She didn't do well the first night sleeping,  so the 2nd night I put her right in bed with us (and Gabriel )and she fell right to sleep and slept  from 10:30 until 6:00 in the morning.  Needless to say why fight it, she willl end up in the bed anyway!   LOL Thank you again for these beautiful dogs.... which I think of as little people!  They are the best.  You are such a blessing to so many people and bring such joy to their hearts... Once again  Thank you from  the bottom of mine.  Blessing on your day and Hugs from Gabriel and Zoe.   Darlene