Monday, August 15, 2011

Mr. Watson from North Tonawanda, New York~








Hello Sue,
It is so nice to be able to see your blogs. I see the pups are going to their forever homes. I remember the joy we had when we received Mr. Watson. What a blessing to all the new pups and the new parents who are getting one of your great High Calling Cockers. I thank God everyday for guiding me to your website. Mr. Watson is doing great! I have been working on letting him off his leash in the backyard. He loves to run around and does come to the door when I call him. I had to use the leash for a couple of days because he decided he wanted to run back into the woods and he did come right back when hubby called him but I told him he can't go there so I put him back on leash for a couple of days and am trying again. He will learn because he is so smart. I have enclosed a few pics. Watson decided he wanted to get on the coffee table. I took the picture first, then scolded him for getting up there. He loves to look out the window and see what is going on out there. I told him he is a nosy neighbor LOL. I hope you had a great vacation and Mike is doing well.

God Bless

Dot , Dennis, and Mr. Watson