Friday, April 8, 2011

Watson from North Tonawanda, New York~




Hello Sue,
Well I finally have a free minute to update you on Watson. He has adjusted well. It will be 1 week tomorrow we have had him. He hung around me for the first couple of days and now he has the run of the house. He learned the hallway opens back up into the living room area and we have had fun running around the hall. Watson has been doing amazing in his crate since we got him. He only wakes up once during the night if that. I was never a morning person but I am now. Watson loves to get his day going around 6 or 6:30 at the latest. Watson has had no accidents in the house the last few days, He is doing amazing with the training. We took him to the vet on Monday for his check-up. The vet said what a cute little guy we have. He helped to remind us about puppies again, since it has been a long time since we have had a puppy. Watson loves it outside. We went for 4 walks today, He does not like to come inside. We have slowly been introducing him to everyone who wants to see him. I took him over to work so the gentlemen there could meet him and 2 of them petted him and held him. This was a big deal as they have been afraid of dogs before this. They said he can come over again sometime. Well it is time for my bed since Mr. Watson will be waking me early.



God Bless You and Your family

Dot