Thursday, April 7, 2011

"Disney" from Silver Spring, Maryland~





Good morning, Sue~
Disney is really getting the crate training down. He sleeps next to my bed and wakes me up once or twice during the night to go potty outside. I'm the one that needs to be more prepared. This morning I took him out at 3:25am in a T-shirt and flip flops. Was kinda cold. I'll have to set ready to throw on "warm" clothes out before bed.

He loves to explore now. He used to stay at my feet. He would wonder for a couple seconds, maybe 3-5 feet away and then come running back to my feet. Now he walks further away on our grass and sniffs around longer before he looks back to see where I am. He ventured into our neighbors yard since we don't have a connecting fence. Sometimes I use the red leash you gave me,but other times I let him walk free. I want him to get a feel for my house's boundaries. He's really good at coming when I say, "Disney".

He also likes his play pen. It has the blue blanket you gave me and his MilkBone toy. Joe is just crazy about him. I haven't seen Joe have a smile on his face and laugh this much. He says he just can't help it; he says Disney "is just too cute". They have bonded well.


I'm off to the vet this morning for his first check up here.


All is well in Silver Spring! :-D

Nancy