Friday, April 8, 2011

Drummer Boy from Grand Junction, Colorado~



Hi, Sue!



First, I just wanted to be sure: You DID send the email to me about Peroxide

vs. Bleach, right? With so many things circulating on the internet, I just

wanted to check with you. Amazing! I often wondered if it could be used for

things other than cuts!



OK. The link below came from an Irish Blessing clip that was forwarded to me.

I clicked on this link to see what else she had done. There is a picture of

her (Andie) and her son Ethan from Arizona and I think that they got one of

your puppies! Am I right? Ethan looks VERY familiar - like I've seen a picture

of him with his puppy on your website. Maybe it's someone else. Anyway, she

has some really cool stuff on her site.

http://www.andiesisle.com/index.html


I hope that you are doing well. I saw that all of the puppies went to their

Forever Homes now. Everyone looks so happy! I especially loved looking at all

of Disney's pictures and it remined me so much of when we got Drummer! Thank

God for digital cameras! To develop film would have been a small fortune! LOL!



Drummer is doing well and maturing into a beautiful adult cocker. He will be

18 months on April 18th - which is hard to believe! He still can't handle

being separated from me - especially if I go outside and he can't come! I had

to clean up a bunch of debris from a wind storm and he sat at the back door

doing his cocker-doodle-doo thing! Glenn actually got it on video, but we're

still trying to get it successfully loaded from the camera to the computer

(we've been having some computer problems). It was so darn cute! It was only

30 seconds long and the first 25 seconds was just him crying, but in the last

few seconds he tips his head back and lets 'er rip in a forlorn howl! It was

priceless! If we're outside together and he thinks that I've gone inside

without him, he will go to the back door and howl like he's being tortured!

Our neighbor actually came outside to see if he was hurt! I'm hoping that he

will grow out of this! LOL!



I've attached a recent picture of Drummer right after he was groomed. He's a

pretty handsome dude!
Have a great evening!


Hugs!


Mary :o)