Monday, April 11, 2011

Disney from Silver Spring, Maryland~

Disney going up stairs for the first time!



Hi, Good Afternoon!

I feel like a proud parent when Disney does something for the first time. He does like a challenge and seems very intelligent.


Today is the first day he got all the way up our stairs. I ran to get the camera so the picture is a little blurry when I caught him at the top. He has been trying to get up the stairs to the landing where Pixie sits. That is where Pixie has been able to go to get away when she doesn't want to play with Disney -- well not anymore.
Disney also ..... rated PG-13 part coming up ... went #2 on a wee wee pad by the front door for the first time. During the night when he whines in his crate to be let out, he goes either outside or in our bath room on a wee wee pad I have there if it's raining too hard outside. He has also gone on a wee wee pad in our morning room where I set up his play pen. He was playing ball with Joe last night and then stopped and ran to the front door. When Joe got there, he had gone on this wee wee pad for the first time. We put it there "just in case" and to make sure he knew where the door was to outside.

The last "First" that I'll bore you with is he was playing outside with me without his leash. I told him to go home and he ran up the driveway, climbed the porch stairs and stood right at the front door waiting for me to let him in.

Now if I can only get him to stop biting my toes and hands. He likes to nibble on them even though he has toys and chew bones. He likes Joe's toes and hands, too.

Hope Mia is doing well, and all the Martin cocker spaniel family members.

Nancy