Sunday, December 19, 2010

Emily from Massachusetts~






Hi Mama Sue,


Christmas week is here. My house is all decorated with pretty lights and candles and a big tree is standing in a corner with lights and ornaments on it and presents underneath it. Honestly Mama Sue, I really did try to be good about the tree and for a little while I was, but the temptation was just to much for me. First I took a bite out of it and then grabbed a red ornament off it and ran away with it. This, of course, did not go over very well and soon two gates went up around the tree. My mother says next Christmas, when I am older, maybe we won't need gates.

I am sending you a couple of pictures of my brother, Tim, and me; one of us dancing to a Dean Martin Christmas CD and another of us heading out for walk to the park. I am wearing my new green sweater and green velvet collar with jingle bells on it. So far we haven't had snow here in Quincy, but they tell me it definitely is coming real soon. I don't know what snow is, but they say I'll have fun playing in it and I sure like to play.


Have a Merry Christmas Mama Sue.

Love,

Your Little Emily