Monday, December 20, 2010

Bojangles from Ware, Massachusetts~

Hi there Momma Sue, it sure has been awhile. I didn't include any pictures of me as my Mom has been busy with work and trying to do some shopping. She said she would get some taken during Xmas. I was told my sister Emily is just like me!!! Our Xmas tree went up on Friday with just lights, I kept trying to bite on the branches at first and then yesterday there were pretty balls put on the tree. They were too pretty to just look at, so I took one, bad thing to do. Now Daddy says he is going to put an electric fence around the tree, of course he is kidding - he thinks he is so tough!! There aren't any presents, but every time Mom comes home with new bags, I keep trying to check them out cuz I heard her tell Daddy that one was for me and it had lots of new toys in it.



I am going to school,graduation is next Monday night. I am doing pretty good, can't seem to get "leave It'. But I do really well with come, wait, sit, down and even hand signals with no words. I have a new friend that walks with me in the park every so often. Mom lets me run with the leash just dangling when Asher my friend is with us, it is fun and I sleep really well after all the exercise and playing with my new friend.

Oh yeah, I forgot, I am a BIG boy now too! I get to sleep with Mom and Daddy every so often. It is so nice and warm and cozy with them. I just lay down between them and go right to sleep and hardly move all night. Mom says I can't do this every night because sometimes she ends up with no room in the bed because I can be really long sometimes. I now weight 29 lbs.

Hugs and kisses


Bojangles