Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Riley (Pickles) from Manhattan~



Hi Susan,




How are you? Lorraine and I wanted to send you some pictures to let you know Riley "Pickles" is home safe and sound. He is doing great!







He plays in 15min bursts than decides to take a nap on our feet (in fact.. that is where is he is presently). He has been eating and drinking quite a bit. He has eliminated very regularly and is actually starting to get the hang of the wee-wee pad already (about 60% of the time).





We crated him last night around midnight... as expected he wasnt too pleased and whimpered for the first hour. I woke up around 6am to his whimpering. The good news... he didnt pee in his crate! I immediately put him on the wee-wee pad and he eliminated a couple times within a 20 min span. After some play time I put him back in the crate until ~8:45 when I got up for good.



He is a sweet little guy and we love him so much. Hope all is well with u.








-Todd