Friday, September 10, 2010

Lacey from Lewiston, New York~

Lacey
        This email was sent to me by Chris, new mama of "Lacey". Chris also owns "Scooby", a precious rescue cocker that she took in before she adopted Lacey. Scooby has a lot of problems and Chris is such a good mommy to be giving him her best care in her efforts to correct his many issues. Sue




Scooby


Sue,

In the middle of the night Lacey was howling terribly, her howl is nothing that can be ignored,

when I went to her she was in the living room howling next to a seizing Scooby.

Usually he only has seizures once a month and we keep track of them so we know when

to watch for them, it wasn't time yet. This morning again, Lacey began howling and running from me to

my bedroom where I followed her and he began having another seizure shortly after I got there. She

came to get me BEFORE the seizure even started......We went to the vet first thing this morning, Scooby has

a bad tooth with infection, which is what they think is bringing on the more frequent seizures.
 
 
 

Lacey & Scooby playing...