Monday, August 30, 2010

Stella from Croswell, Michigan~




Hi Mama Sue- I'm am growing very fast! I had my first bath and it


tired me out! As you can see, (in the second pic) me and my daddy are

taking a nap!

I like my home and all the twigs and sticks too! I can find them real

fast some are bigger then me but i try to pick them up anyway! Mom,

me and gracie, and my Aunt Debbie are starting puppy classes in

November! Mama says I will like it! I am sure I will love to make

friends!  I really like the cats and want to play with them , but they dont

feel the same way about me....yet. Mama says," In time little one-

it will work itself out". But I still try real hard. I just wanna be

friends. Anyway, I just wanted to share some pics of me and I will

send you more another time. Love- your Stella!