Monday, August 30, 2010

"Cubby" (Elliott) from Southport, Connecticut~








Hello Sue!! I just wanted to give you our latest updates on our

little boy. He is doing great and has already gained two pounds. We

went for our first vet visit and he is perfect in every way. My sons

tend to call him "Cubby" vs Elliot because he looks so much like a

lion cub with his coloring and bushy cream colored eyebrows. His papa

is "Cubby" so I really like the name switch too. We are breaking him

into our summer life at the beach. We have to avoid putting him down

in the beach sand as he wants to pick up every shells. We keep him on

the deck where he takes in all the sounds of the surf and children

playing by the shore. He has taken quite well to my sandals as you

can see. I hope you and your family are all well.

Truly...all is well and we love Cubby very much.


He is so cooperative and adjusting to our crazy life. While I know he should be in his crate to sleep,...I have to tell you that only lasted one day. He sleeps in between Paul and I with barracades of pillows all aound him. Sometimes I find him sleeping on my pillow above my head!! He sleeps all night through and that was a nice surprise for a brand new puppy. I will stay in touch.



Xx Joanne and Cubby