Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sonny and Cher from Ulysses, Kansas~









Hi Sue,
I wanted to let you know how nice it was to meet you & Mike Friday, you are lovely people............ breeding beautiful Cockers.
Sonny & Cher are my 11th & 12th Cockers and without a doubt they are the best puppies I’ve ever had. Everything about them is perfect, better than I could have ever hoped for, thank you so much. We had a long but good trip home on the plane with an additional 6 hours in the car. They were perfect on the plane not one mess and they slept in the car again not one mess. They were glad to get to our forever home and run and play in the grass.
















They love to play on my pool cover it’s like playing on a big water bed. We are getting settled in now and daddy is get some energy back, he was really tired after the trip. I’m enclosing a few pictures of them playing in the backyard.  Better go now the babies are up from their nap and ready to play.







PS: Went to my vet yesterday and they both checked out great.




Jeff