Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bella from Tuckasegee, NC~



Hi Mamma Sue!
It's me, Bethany Willow! I've been soooooo busy at my new home. I really missed my Mom, Daisy and all my litter mates so much I cried for a long time. But my new Mom was right there with me. I think I'm going to like my new home and I love my big sister Bella. Mamma Sue, Bella doesn't like me very much, I don't know why? I chase her, I try to play with her, I bark at her and sometimes I eat her food when Mom isn't looking and I learned how to go up and down the steps just to be like Bella. Mom tells me Bella will like me once she gets over the shock (I don't know what that is but it sounds serious) of me being here and when I get a little bigger. I try to do all the things my big sister does.



I start Puppy Classes on Monday and I know how to sit on command, I'm walking on my leash, I'm learning the down and off commands. I still haven't gotten the housetraining part down yet but I'm learning. I get freeze dried lamb treats when I do my business outside. Mom will put Bella and me in a sit command together, then she'll tell us to wait while she opens the door and walks in first. Then she'll ask Bella to come inside, then I get to come in too, and we both get treats! I like treats!



Oh, there was one think Mom really didn't like, I found out how to go swimming in my water bowl and then I found Bella's and I just had to get my paws wet! I guess I too good at swimming cause Mom heard me and told me NO! Mom had to get this thing she called a mop and do the kitchen floor. I really like playing in the water especially in the hot weather. Mom has the AC (don't know what that is) on and it was something called 98 here yesterday.



Mom has some new photos she'll send soon. I love you Mamma Sue. Please give Daisy and Tic Tac tons of wet kisses from me. Thank you for giving me such a great start! I'll try not to get into too much mischief.



Puppy kisses,

Bethany Willow