Friday, July 30, 2010

Drummer Boy from Grand Junction, Colorado~




Hi, Sue!
I've been meaning to write but I've been so busy this week.

I'm so glad to know that Scott and Rachel's wedding went beautifully! The

pictures on the blog show such a happy couple! I was praying for all of you

last Saturday!
Have all of the puppies been delivered now? I see that Sophie's litter is 6

weeks already! And Timmy is such a doll! And the 3 little boys from Rosie's

litter - WOW!
I wish that there was a way that I could convince people who are looking for a

puppy from you to really consider taking one of your little boys. This may

surprise you, but I was scared to death to get Little Drummer Boy because he

was male. All I had ever owned were females. I was concerned about all of the

little boy stuff. I was afraid that I was going to lose all of my flowers and

bushes; that a good tummy rub would be limited due to certain anatomy; that he

would be very territorial around other males; etc. LOL! Granted, Drummer is

only 9 1/2 months old, but already all of those fears have faded away. He is

an absolute JOY! My flowers and bushes are unscathed, he gets a lot of good

tummy rubs, and he loves other dogs and people! I would really encourage them

to take the plunge like I did. I know that they wouldn't regret it!


Drummer has been enjoying his summer by lying under the vent for our air

conditioner! We've had some very hot weather, so we haven't been taking our

morning walks very often. It's just too hot - even early in the morning. We'll

get back into the swing of things once it cools down a bit.


I've attached a few pictures of Drummer and me enjoying playing with some

bubbles. He loves chasing and jumping after them. I'm amazed that Glenn got

these pictures because our camera is sooooooo slooooow. LOL!




I'll be praying for you and your family! BTW, how's the remodel coming along?

Been there, done that!
Lots of hugs!
Mary :o)