Thursday, July 29, 2010

Gracie from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania~



Dear Mamma Sue,
Just wanted you to know Gracie is doing fine - eating and going to the bathroom well. We have an accident occasionally but whenever we take her out she always goes for us so that's a beginning.
In the evening from about 7-10:00 PM she turns into a little devil. And that's when I call her Tic Tac and I don't know why, but that is her Dad's name. But I say it lovingly!! I believe Gracie has her Dad's eyes and nose and her Mom's eyebrows. She is so darn cute - I can't stay mad at her when she misbehaves. But all in all Gracie is very loving in the mornings and very kissy, kissy. We have a good time together and she loves people especially kids. I bet she misses your farm and all the siblings and you and your kids. Gracie loves to play ball and she has lots of toys to play with. I can't get over how much she really likes to play ball - it plays her out and then she takes a sleep.
We walk around the yard alot-she gets plenty of exercise. Gracie sleeps in increments of 3-4 hours; I am hoping that as she gets older she'll sleep the whole night through. The neighbors just love her.
I have been thinking of you and your family and wondering how many puppies you may have left. Does your place feel empty yet? I guess there will be another litter coming someday and you'll do this all over again.
Sue, it was a pleasure meeting you and your husband - just wish we had more time to get to know you. Gracie is right beside me as I write this note to you and she is sending big hugs and kisses your way.
Have a blessed good night - keep in touch.
Janet