Monday, August 2, 2010

Gracie from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania~


Hi Mamma Sue,
When I sent you that note a few days ago, I forgot to mention that Gracie is now 10 lbs. 14 oz and growing each day. She had two vaccines at the Vet two Saturdays ago and Dr. Sarsfield said I didn't think she could get any cuter when I saw her a month ago, but she did! He then gave her a kiss on her forehead. Gracie really is an adorable little puppy and I truly love her dearly.  Gracie is the sweetest little puppy anyone could ever hope for the majority of the time and she just gets prettier as she is getting older - now she is a whole 3 1/2 months! I think I mentioned before Gracie is the most precious in the mornings - she is so glad to see me and the best part is those kissy, kisses! My son and grandchildren (14 & 5) just love her so much. It is fun to see them play together and Gracie can

be so comical - she has brought us alot of love and happiness in such a short period time.
Hope you had a blessed Sunday, Sue. And thank you for allowing us to acquire this little sweetheart of a puppy.
Gracie sends you hugs and kisses!
Love,
Janet