Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bethany from Tuckasegee, North Carolina~

Hi Sue,









I just had to let you know, I have a WATER SPANIEL! This is such a hoot, Bethany can't keep from "swimming" in Bella's water bowl! On really hot days I place a couple of ice cubes in the water to keep it cool, well Miss Bethany found out it's perfect for a dip! I'm trying to get a picture, she takes a drink first, then she stands up, puts her front paws in the water and starts to doggy paddle! No matter how many times I tell her "NO" she can't resist. I guess I need to purchase a small children's pool for her to play in. Bella can't believe it, when she sees her water splashing on the kitchen floor. Needless to say I probably have one of the cleanest kitchen floors around right now!



Bethany watches everything Bella does and she has to try it too. She's adventurous, tries to stalk and catch the bumble bees (I'm just waiting for her to get stung but I hope not). She's bouncing all around the house playing with her toys and trying to get Bella to play.



I'll talk later, better take the girls out for a jaunt in the yard before dark.



Hugs,

Cherrie'