Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sophie from Billings, Montana~

Sophie's last night at home....ten weeks of age.  Her new mommy couldn't take her at 8 weeks, as she was a very busy lady! 

Hi Sue,
Sophie arrived last night at about 10:00. She was in good shape!  I took her out to the grass where she peed and pooped. Then we drove home and she nestled in my neck the whole way. At home she had some water and some of her food after I added a little hot water to it. She slept in her travel case right next to my bed on the side dresser. We woke up early this morning to continue our moving sale. Sophie ate and drank more water, and is now running around playing with toys and Spencer.



 I am waiting for her to tire out, but so far she is jumping around like a bunny! I took some pictures, which I'll send to you. We're going to the vet on Monday morning to check her out before we move on Tuesday.



Thanks so much! I'll keep you updated.
Susan