Sunday, July 18, 2010

Emily from Quincy, Massachusetts~




Hi Mama Sue,
It's me Emily from Quincy, MA sending you some pictures of my first hike in Vermont. We drove over to Manchester, VT and then on to Mt. Equinox where we drove to the summit and then hiked to Lookout Rock. The round trip on the trail was 3 miles and my family said I had the makings of a good hiker. When we finally reached our destination we sat on a bench, looked out at the beautiful vista and I had a nice cold drink and a couple of bones. It was great fun and I had a lot of good sniffs along the way.




On the way back to Rutland I slept all the way. They tell me I am a great little traveler.
On a more somber note I was told we are going to Puppy School. From what I understand both mom and I need to have some serious instructions in certain areas. I'll let you know how we do.


Hope you, Mike and all the Martin family are well. Mom told me all your new puppies are beautiful and we hope Timmy gets a forever home real soon.

Love to you Mama Sue,
Emily