Saturday, June 26, 2010

Shane from Oyster Bay, New York~


Hi Susan:
It has been a little time, and I just wanted to let you know how Shane is doing, and send a couple of pics.





He is absolutely wonderful! And as you can see, a very handsome little boy. All of Six months, and about 20 pounds.

Shane is so affectionate and intelligent! He loves going to the ballfield with me for walks and a run. I bring a ball and he chases it around the bases. He also loves rolling in the grass so much.

Everyone that sees him smiles, and remarks on how cute he is. He is my best buddy. My little boy.





During the day Shane is with my parents, and they will write and tell you about how loving he is.


Thank you so much for such a wonderful gift from Heaven. I have a little song I sing to Shane about how every time it rains, it rains Puppies from Heaven.



John