Sunday, June 27, 2010

Drummer Boy from Grand Junction, Colorado~


Hi, Sue!

I've been watching all of the puppies growing up and going to their new homes.
I know that the new families will be just as thrilled as we are with our Little Drummer Boy!
We took a drive for Father's Day and Drummer went along for the ride! We went
to a favorite birding spot and Drummer was busy trying to take in all of the new surroundings.
 Some Canada Geese flew right over his head and he was totally enthralled!
I walked him for a little bit along the road, but it was getting pretty warm so I didn't go far. I've attached some pictures. One is of him looking out the window of our truck (notice his reflection in the side
view mirror).





 Another is of a Western Grebe - which is one of the birds that he was looking at. I know that he enjoyed
 the outing - especially breakfast from Burger King! He discovered that Croissanwiches taste awfully
good - he gave Glenn a big wet kiss after Glenn gave him a piece that had some of the egg and ham with it! LOL! It was as if he was thanking Glenn and saying "WOW! That was GOOD!!!" LOL!



Drummer has also discovered that the recliner in our living room is the perfect perch for looking outside. I positioned the chair close enough to the wall so that as it reclines it hits the wall and won't tip. He loves to lie up there and watch what the neighbors are doing. If I say "Daddy's home!", he runs to the chair and looks for him out the window. As soon as Glenn comes in Drummer runs to get his ball because Daddy = Play Time! LOL!
I hope that everything is well with Sophie. I'm looking forward to seeing her new little ones on the website!How is Mike doing? How is his foot? I've been praying for him.Just wanted to touch base and send a couple of pics to you.

God Bless and Big Hugs!

Mary :o)