Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Birthday, Bella! from Tuckasegee, North Carolina~


Hi Mamma Sue,




It's me Bella! Guess what? I'm two years old. I don't feel any older, cause I still have my puppy run and my cute little cocker wiggle. I love looking out the windows and being Mom's supervisor when she's watering the plants.



Mom is sending you some new photos of me. Can you see my smile and there's one silly photo of me on the couch. I was watching the squirrels, birds and rabbits outside for a long time and I just kinda slid down the couch landing on those super soft pillows. If you look real close you'll see my eyes are closed in a little puppy nap. That's when Mom caught me and took the photo. Don't you think that's a very undignified pose!







Anyway, I've been working hard on becoming a Therapy Dog. Mom is so proud of me and she told me that you're proud too! That makes me very happy. I love meeting all the new people and going places where I get tons of belly rubs, chin rubs and that perfect spot right behind the ears. There are some special people that can't reach down so Mom lifts me up so they can pet me. I think I'm their special Queen. Mamma Sue doesn't a Queen get to have special food all the time? Maybe you should tell Mom to give Queen Bella more chicken or even steak more often.



Now, there's something important I need to talk to you about. Mom told me, next week, something called a Bethany Willow is coming to live with us. She told me, she's my little sister and my real Mom, Daisy had several special puppies in her litter. Then she explained, I will have a great responsibility when she arrives. I'm not sure what that means but it sounds hard! Mom said Bethany is a baby, does that mean what I think it means? A BABY!! I'll let you know how this is working out but don't let Mom bring all of those babies in the photo home with her! I think one will be enough and plenty of work too! Mom told me Bethany will also be a therapy dog.



I guess I'd better go for a nap while I can. That sister thing will probably be really noisy and try to get my tiger.



Puppy love and tail wagging happy thoughts to you and everyone up there! I wanted to come with Mom to see you but she told me I couldn't so I'll get to stay with my groomer until she gets back.





Wet puppy kisses,



Bella (Queen Bella)