Friday, October 17, 2008

Spencer from Connecticut~


Hi Mama Sue, Mama Daisy, Papa Cubby and all my siblings,
I am having a great time and getting my first haircut today. I had to wait for all my shots before going to the groomer. My eyebrows are bigger then my head! I will send photos when I have my new stylish haircut. I hope Mary the groomer likes me because I hate to be brushed.
I weigh 13.8 lbs and Mom and Dad say I am growing like a weed (whatever that means). Anyway, I learned to climb up and down the stairs, and I am trying to figure out what all these things are that are dropping from the trees outside. They are fun to run around with in my mouth. I also learned how to sit for a treat.
I already met Grandma and Grandpa who live in town. They put my picture in a frame in their living room. Now I am going to meet my other Grandma, my Aunt and Uncle, who live out of town on Sunday. They are coming to visit me.
I love you and miss all of you :)
All my love & sloppy kisses, Spencer