Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Spencer from Montana~




Hi Sue,
Spencer discovered snow last weekend when our area got 2 feet of snow. He loved it - rolled in it, ate it, and just thought it was wonderful. While shoveling the sidewalk I looked back to see him trying to walk toward me, and all I could see was his head! However, when we went back inside, his feathers on his legs and tummy were caked with snowballs. I had to put him in the tub and rinse his fur to get it to melt. I guess we'll try to stay on shoveled sidewalks from now on! He also attended his first "Manners" class last night. As one of the youngest dogs there, he shined with his quick "sit" and handshake. It's been such fun having Spencer! He has the best personality and is so loving. Thanks for breeding such a great dog! Susan D.