Monday, December 11, 2017

Update on our lives~


Hello Everyone!

I hope your Christmas preparations are going well and that you are experiencing the joy and peace that only the Christ child can bring. Mike and I have sold our home in North Carolina and have purchased a home in Florida, near Disney. We are enjoying our retirement and most certainly enjoying the nice weather! We don't get around very well anymore, so our next major purchase will be two scooters. I no longer own a cocker but found wonderful homes for Ladybug and Danger. They are much happier in their new homes, living with active families and sleeping on couches in the living rooms and in bed with their new owners at night. So that makes my heart glad.

I have found a new church nearby that is exactly what I've been looking for, so that too makes me very happy!

God bless you all this Christmas!

Much love,

Sue