Monday, December 11, 2017



Hi Sue,

I hope you are doing better and that Mike is too. I am certain it has really been hard. The girls and I are getting ready to move into out new home, which is about a thousand feet from our old home. We’ll be up on the ridge and have a great view. I pray the girls will be happy in their new home.

I know your family continues to grow and you are so blessed in many ways. You have blessed my life with the wonderful cockers I was able to get from you. Everyone is impressed by the “look” and gentleness that has always surrounded them. I still miss Bella as she was a true angle. I can’t believe Bethany, her half sister, is now seven. I’m so glad they had Daisy as their birth mom as it truly shows. You have done wonders which I can’t ever forget.

I’m so sorry there won’t be any more High Calling Cockers as you really did a fantastic job with breeding and giving them love which they brought into each home. Just pray that when the time comes I will be able to locate a breeder that is caring and gives the best care and love to each puppy born.

Bethany and Tiffany are doing well. Tiffany is so funny and brings joy in everything she does. Bethany enjoys having Tiffany around and if Tiffany get over playful Bethany lets her know she needs to calm down.

All my love and prayers to you and your family. I pray things are going much better for you, Mike and family.

Cherrie’, Bethany Willow, and Tiffany Rose
Hi Sue,

We have a really bad snow storm which moved into our area! The first reports said we would have about 4 inches at most and that was for the higher locations. The next report said we could expect up to 12 inches.

Right now we have about 8 inches on the ground and it’s still snowing. Bethany and Tiffany just love the snow and want to play, run and jump all over the place. They have their new coats on, they’re a pretty purple and easy to see in all the white. They come inside then in a few minutes they want back outside for playtime!

They’re still working on my double wide. They told me yesterday that they only had about two items left to do. Not exactly correct but we are getting there. With the snow it is going to put a delay on things.

I’ve been praying that things are going better for you and you are feeling the renewed strength of Christ! I pray you can also find a new Church family which will give you the love and support you need.

I’m so glad you are in a new home that is warm and you love the way it looks! There are lots of items I’m going to give to good will and some of the other places. I just want to take my time going through the boxes. It very hard to pack up a huge lifetime of items. Since the house is almost 100 there are items from Grandparents and even some from great-grandparents. I had to go through the old barn, which was good… I found Mom’s old things she used in making lye soap and other things like that.

Guess I’ll go for now, have a wonderful evening and all my love to everyone there. Much happiness at the Christmas time of year.

Blessings and prayers,
Cherrie’ Bethany, and Tiffany 😊