Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Housekeeping...online, that is! LOL

Hello to all my High Calling Cocker Family!

Thanks for stopping by to check on things today!   I hope you are all well, and that your furry friends are well too and are still bringing you much joy.

I have been having a lot of problems with my cell phone, and am trying to delete things to free up some storage.   Consequently, I am finding emails that were never posted to the blog.  So please be understanding and have patience with me.  Most of you know about our medical issues and realize that I can't get everything posted to the blog in a timely manner......and if I don't, many times they get buried in "old mail" and lost to my poor brain.  LOL  So bear with me while I clean out my files and find things you may have sent even years ago.   If this pertains to you, please accept my apologies.  Always feel free to remind me to post your pictures when you don't see them on here.  You can always type your cocker's name in the search bar in the top left to view all your posts.  Thank you for your understanding and have a blessed new summer's day!

Mama Sue