Sunday, December 6, 2015

Update from Cherrie' from Tuckaseegee, North Carolina~

Hi Sue,
I pray all are doing well. The photos of Ladybug are so cute! I can’t believe how much Tiffany looks like her! Everyone looks at Bethany and Tiffany together and think they’re Mother and daughter. I need to send two new photos of the girls. My niece, Carolyne, is becoming a groomer, she’ a natural. Tiffany has Bella’s personality and I can’t wait to get back to her training.

I’ve been so busy packing, seems that’s all I do pack and look at homes. Please pray God will bless the finding of a new home for us, one where we’ll be happy and blessed.

I pray all of you will have a most wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving with friends and family. God bless all of you and I send all my love.

Happiness and Tail wagging blessings to all,
Cherrie’, Bethany and Tiffany

Tiffany Rose

Bethany Willow