Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Three Things Machine Quilters Should Stop Doing



As I've shared with you all, I have been "into" a new hobby of making quilts...specifically baby quilts for my grandchildren for Christmas. I have been addicted to 5 inch Charm Squares. I bought a lot of plain white ones, and if I get two Charm packs of 42 squares each of printed ones to add to the white ones, I can make a baby quilt.

I wanted to share this video with you. It literally brought me to tears. This girl has so much wisdom! I think we can all use her ideas not only on quilting, but in our lives in general. How many of us point out our mistakes instead of simply showing gratitude for a compliment? I know I'm really guilty of that. Anyway...I hope you enjoy this video as much as I did!

Love and hugs this Tuesday morning,

Mama Sue