Sunday, July 12, 2015

"Miss Bethany Willow" and "Miss Tiffany Rose"~ New Fence! Tuckasegee, North Carolina~

What is this?

Outside in the front yard after being fenced today.

What is this?

I think I'm going to LOVE being fenced in a safe place!


Hi Sue,

Ladybug is as cute as a button! The girls look so much alike and her actions are like Tiffany’s! I’m not certain if Tiffany is a buff or a tan? But I marked her Buff on the form. While I’m thinking about it, wasn’t part of the form supposed to have been filled out by the breeder on the back side? I wasn’t clear on that part or it may be the way I’m reading that section. Is the Dam a non champion? It’s been so hot down here I don’t think part of my brain is working!😊 Oh well, that’s the way some days go.

Ladybug is just so cute you can’t be upset when she turns those cocker eyes toward you. The expressions Tiffany creates on her face you know she understands much more than say and I know you’ve seen that with little Ladybug too. Tiffany doesn’t always perform the recall, I know we’ll be working on that for some time. This hasn’t been a good week for training. The heat has gotten to me and the girls, my ankles have been swelled and painful (the heat) and we’re suppose to not be using treats for the 1 minute sit and 3 minute down, which Tiffany hasn’t achieved.

Saturday morning is puppy class and I have a feeling it isn’t going to be perfect, by a long shot. We’re walking on a leash but we need major work on staying at the knee. We’ll probably be the circus clowns when it’s time for us to show our talent.🎪

Tiffany has almost out grown her crate in height! I’ll probably have to move her into the large crate, Bethany won’t like the idea. I just can’t believe how tall she has gotten.

Give Ladybug an extra hug from her sister and enjoy the photos of the new fence! They finally came!!!

Please say a little prayer as we try to learn all the wonderful things presented in puppy class!

Hugs,
Cherrie’, Tiffany and Bethany