Saturday, July 18, 2015

"Bentley" from Buffalo, New York~


move
your feet ..... lose your seat. (so much for sunning myself!)
















































Hi Sue

You and Mike look wonderful!!! Lil Ladybug agrees with both of you.
Good to see a post from you.

Are you in Wilson or down South? Weather has
been crazy this year. Few nice days and then rain and cooling temps. At least
it will be a beautiful weekend for the Rolling Stones concert at the Ralph
Wilson Stadium.

Bentley (Patton) was three already on May 27th. Amazing how
time flies by. He knows in the am that I go to work and just waits for a treat,
BUT when I come home at night and try to go out, he thinks he has to be with me
and runs to the door and expects to go everywhere with me. I am also posting
our new baby fawns!

Love and Licks!!
Kathy and Bentley Buffalo NY



below is Momma and her fawns