Friday, June 12, 2015

Update on Tiffany Rose from Cherrie', Tuckasegee, North Carolina~

Hi Sue,

Hope everyone is doing well this week! Tiffany is growing and playing, just enjoying life. She and Bethany are on the way to becoming use to each other which is a major step. If they can keep it up eventually they’ll be friends.

Any tips on how to stop her ever growing need to bite anything and everything as her teeth work through? I’ve tried placing hot pepper on my shoe strings and various other things she wants to teeth on, didn’t work, she loves pepper. The bitters didn’t work, neither did Thumb for babies teething. Any suggestions will be welcomed usually one of the above would work but I gone through all my ideas. The store bought Ugh! is a mixture of peppers. But she likes pepper.

How is Lady or Ladybug doing?

Give Mike my best as well as everyone else. Take care and you really looked great in you photo!

Cherrie’ and Girls