Wednesday, June 17, 2015

"Tiffany Rose" and "Bethany Willow" from Tuckasegee, North Carolina~


Hi Sue,

SORRY! I haven’t written or called!

Things have been incredible busy these last few days! We’re in the middle of a major heat wave! It’s been 90 degrees by 11:00AM for the last four days and they’re expecting it to last through the weekend. In the afternoon it’s so hot and humid you can’t stand being outside. We’ve been 96 to 98 with the humidity level of 100%. This is the earliest one I can remember.

I have to get a new card for my camera, may do that this evening, so I can send new photos of the girls. Right now, Bethany is laying on the left side of my feet and little bit Tiffany is on the right side, laying on the fan base! They’re starting to develop a friendship, still a ways to go, but you take every small step of encouragement. Yesterday, , Tiffany discovered she could “run” really run! She was like a little wild woman and oh how she can jump. After her gymnastic series which included the 1mile sprint at Astro Dog speed, high jumps over toys, legs and Bethany, I decided it was time for her to have a rest. I placed her in her play room and she was asleep in seconds. I walked through the house, got a glass of ice tea and was ready for a time out in my recliner. That’s when it happened! Bethany, went to the baby gate which separates the play room “large bathroom” from the rest of the house and starts to HOWL! She didn’t stop until Tiffany was wide awake and ready to have another go at this wide new world. I just couldn’t believe it.

Tiffany is growing by leaps and bounds. Bethany is slowly getting to know her new sister, we’re not at home plate yet but we’re on our way. Can’t wait to share more photos! In the meantime I have to go in for a sleep study on July 7. I keep thinking I need to email or call you but it seems something gets in the way, you know how that goes. Tiffany is a joy and smart to top it off. I bet Ladybug is a lot like Tiffany.

I’ll let you go for now, there’s not a day goes by that I don’t think about all of you. You’re in my prayers and I pray that Mike is making daily improvements.

All my love and prayers,

Cherrie’, Bethany and Tiffany