Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Update on my baby~

Well, I'll tell you....this puppy is the perfect little girl. I cannot believe she came to me housebroken. Seriously. She has NO accidents in the house. I do know enough to take her outside after she naps and after she eats...but come on, this just isn't normal for an 8 week old puppy! This baby is perfect.

(Update:   I take that back.   (LOL)   I found a spot on the carpet.  Oh, ok....she's almost perfect!)

We are enjoying her so much! She has an appetite that you wouldn't believe. We live in a big old farmhouse up here in New York, and her feed and water bowls are in the kitchen. She knows how to run to the kitchen to eat and drink and then run all the way back all by herself. She comes to Mike when he calls her. She runs the other way when I call her. HAHAHAHA I think it might be because I gave her a bath before she went to see the vet on Monday. LOL

We can't get over how smart she is. She is such a wonderful addition to our lives! I know she has helped Mike to get out of the dumps and brighten his days.

The ramp will be installed on Friday. Hopefully we will be able to get a scooter for Mike so he can get outside and start enjoying life. Please keep him in your prayers.

Love to all,

Mama Sue