Thursday, May 28, 2015

Note from Mama Sue~

Good afternoon everyone~

          It certainly is a beautiful day here in New York State.  Wish I had air conditioning.  LOL   We have two fans going in our living room.  I just finished vacuum cleaning and that always makes me overheated.
We now have a twin bed set up in the middle of our living room for Mike.  He is sooooo happy to have a decent bed set up so he can get a good night's sleep.  The pullout couch did not work for him.  It was too low for him to pull himself up to stand.   For those of you who don't know, Mike had a below knee leg amputation done last week.  He is a diabetic from his time in the service when he was exposed to Agent Orange.  He is doing really well.  It pains me to see him like this....but such a relief to know his pain is gone.  He put up with this agony and infection in his foot for 4 1/2 years.
            Certainly is interesting having all the people coming to the house.  With nurses, PT people, people looking for contracts for the ramp to be installed, etc.  My new puppy is coming Sunday!  I can just imagine how she would be acting with all this activity!
             I was enjoying looking at past puppy owners' pictures.  I always thoroughly enjoy Natasha and Stitch's pictures from Florida, since Sharon and Lou have their own travel blog and professional type camera.  If you have a few extra minutes, just type in "Natasha" in the search window at the top left of the blog and enjoy!

         More later~

                Sue