Monday, May 25, 2015

From Mama Sue~

Hello to my High Calling Cocker Family~

         Six more days til my new baby comes home!  I can't even believe that I will once again own a cocker spaniel.  On my website I remember writing that once you have one, you can never be without one again.  And I was sooooo right!  Sunday can't come soon enough, when I will hold my new little baby girl in my arms.  Thank You Lord!
          Mike is doing so well after his amputation that they have decided to let him come home this week instead of sending him to rehab.  Please say a prayer that all will go well for him...that his leg heals quickly so he can get his prosthesis soon and get on with his life.   I still haven't told him about the puppy.  LOL  She will be good therapy for him.
           I am sharing the latest pictures taken of my new baby~  She is a sleepy little girl!