Wednesday, April 30, 2014

"Miss Emily" and "Mr. Cooper" from Quincy, Massachusetts~





Hello Mama Sue,

April 20th wasn't just Easter - it was also my birthday;
I turned 4 years old. I hope my sister Gracie and my
brothers Bojangles and Dusty had a wonderful time on
our special day!!

I had quite a time trying to open my birthday present, but
when I finally succeeded, out came a multi-colored
frog that squeaked. I liked playing with it and so did
Cooper, who couldn't wait to get his mouth on it. Just
so you know Mama Sue, my little brother (also known
as Mini-Coop) can really try my patience. There are days
that I wish I were an " only child" again; then there are
other days that make me feel very happy to have him here
with me.

Later in the day, Cooper and I were given our Easter pails.
Each pail had a talking bird, a ball and a special Easter Bunny
cookie made just for dogs. I was lucky to get an ear off the
bunny cookies before Coop devoured them both.

We hope you and Papa Mike have a wonderful time at
Shannon's wedding and Mom says she will look forward
to seeing the wedding pictures.

We love you lots Mama Sue.

Emily & Cooper