Wednesday, April 30, 2014

"Drummer Boy" from Grand Junction, Colorado~


Hi there!

I just wanted to wish you a Happy Easter! We're having rain today, but it's supposed to clear and be in the 70's tomorrow.

I'm attaching a picture of Drummer's new "do". It still has length, but it will (hopefully) be cooler this summer. Since it was still pretty cool here, he was a little chilly the first few nights. He kept waking us up several times a night before I figured it out. Once I put a blanket in with him, he was fine!

I've been crazy busy with projects - especially outside. I kind of got on a roll and it's been hard to stop!

I hope all is well with you and your family. I have been so busy that I haven't had a chance to look at the blog for quite a while. I apologize if I missed some important announcement there. I do hope that you art doing OK.


God Bless!


Mary :o)