Thursday, December 19, 2013

Note from Mama Sue~

Good morning to all my High Calling Cocker family!

I hope you are all enjoying preparing for the remembrance of the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ!
Christmas is such a wonderful time of year, isn't it? I love Christmas! Mike and I are looking forward to our two youngest sons flying down from New York to North Carolina to visit with us over the holidays.

I've tweaked the main website for the Christmas season, and noticed that it seems to freeze up sometimes, if using AOL or Google Chrome as your browser. The one that works the best to view the website is Internet Explorer. On the blog, if you are looking for a certain puppy name, simply type that name in the search box next to the "B" at the top left of the page, and click "enter" on your keyboard. That should bring up all the posts for that particular name.

I really miss having the puppies, and taking all the sweet puppy pictures, but love it when you send me pictures of your babies for the blog. Please keep 'em coming!

Thank you for keeping Mike and I in your prayers as we are getting "up there" in age and slowing down immensely. Thanking God for His constant providence and provision.

Merry Christmas, dear friends! www.highcallingcockers.com