Tuesday, February 19, 2013

"Bentley" from Buffalo, New York~


Before the haircut

After the haircut

Hi Sue!!


Hope all is well. I have had quite a few busy weeks. My Mom & Dad were in an auto accident in mid January. My Mom was in ECMC Erie County Medical Center Trauma ICU for a little over a week She has a shattered femur (had surgery) and a few broken ribs. She is now out near us in Hamburg NY for rebab probably another 6 weeks or so. Running back and forth and driving my Dad around too.

Poor Bentley was due for a groom right around the accident.....but finally had him done on President day. His hair was long, but no matting! My other cockers used to get a little matted under their arms. (I just love Drummer Boy's coat!!) He is weighing in at about 19 lbs of fun and frolic!!

I still have him crated during night time and if I go out....keeps him out of trouble. He loves the toilet paper roll! I actually took him to the rehab center yesterday and he was as good as gold!!

Here are some recent pics.

Best to you!

Kathy

ps...I see Bentley's sister Bailey Glory is a bit of a trouble maker too!!