Tuesday, December 18, 2012

"Thunder" from Shinnston, West Virginia~






Hey Sue,

 I just wanted to send you a few pictures of Thunder & share you a few things about Thunder....I'm going to Jump from Subject to Subject so bear with me.  I Look at your website 2 times a day to look at other doggie pictures that people post & to look at your puppies that you post... Thunder Turned 1 year old on June 10th & Its been the Greatest year of my Life, I'm with Thunder 24/7 & if I have a doctor's appointment or go to the store my MOM or DAD stay with him, I have eyes on Thunder 24/7 & if I don’t He CRIES like a baby and that Kills me. I stay & help with Thunder when I take him to get his haircut and I bathe him @ my house b4 I take him to get his haircut, I know that I should train him to be alone but I cant stand to see him cry, when I take out the garbage & leave him alone for 10 seconds he goes crazy howling & crying... I put up a fence in my backyard in March and he Loves Running and Playing & Loves trying to catch birds & bees & butterflies, its so Funny to watch him play...Sue, I Dreamed of Having a cocker spaniel that is Lovable & Smart & Good with people And Thunder is That way and so much more, Thunder is Full of LOVE, Thunder Loves all his Toys he plays so good with them, Thunder sleeps beside me & on me every night & in the morning when its time to get up Thunder gets so happy & gets so excited and I'm laying in bed he comes to my face and gives me Kisses & Kisses.. I just want to Thank You again for bringing Thunder to ME you are a Saint... You have the Most Beautiful & Smartest cocker spaniels in the World & Thunder has the best Personality I have ever seen in a person or dog & The most Lovable person/dog I ever been around I think of Thunder as my BOY & Everyone that knows me in my hometown knows it... I Tell Everyone Thunder is like winning the Lottery he really his but Thunder is Priceless... Thunder is PERFECT, Thank You SUE...

Mike