Tuesday, December 18, 2012

"Mr. Watson" and "Mr. Wyatt" from North Tonawanda, New York~





Hello Sue,

Just wanted to wish you and your family a very Blessed Christmas. I am doing better and so is Dennis. The boys are boys and doing great. They are inseparable. We finally have the yard fenced in and they love going out and being able to run. Wyatt is the energizer bunny and he will run at Watson full speed and body slam him a few times until Watson runs after him.They bring me so much joy. When I lay on the couch they fight for who can get closer to me. I usually end up with one curled behind my knees and one laying right on top of my body thinking I am there pillow. It was cute the first time but after a while they do get heavy. Wyatt is now 18 lbs. and doing great. Watson is 30lbs. and the one who likes to snuggle all the time. I want to thank-you again for allowing me the joy to not only have one of you great cockers but 2. Bless you for raising such wonderful house pets. Congrats on all the new puppies. I am sure they will bring each family a lot of joy and happiness for many years to come. I did try to con hubby into just one more dog. He said oh no that is what you said when we got the second one. (lol).

I have enclosed the Christmas pics I took last year as I have not found time to take new pictures.

Love Dot, Dennis, Mr. Watson and Mr. Wyatt